Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just so you know...

Since I had you, I can hear a song and the lyrics sound totally different to me. Much more tearing up and goosebumps than before. The most recent one, of course, has the f word in it.  Regardless, I want you to know you're perfect to me. I can't say that I have always known my mom thinks I'm perfect, and I want different for you.  You're my world, my air, I love you so much it hurts me. And I try try try to make perfect decisions for you as your mommy. I always feel like nothing is good enough because you deserve so much. I'm trying to give you everything I can so that you remember you childhood as happy, and that you never doubt that I love you with my whole soul.  Never feel like you're less than perfect.  If YouTube is still around when you are old enough to read this, listen to P!nk's song "Perfect"...the edited/clean version, sans the good ole f word.  
This is us today, I can't wait to wake up and love you more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment